How do you
- create a vision for radical church hospitality that is beyond the senior pastor and hospitality committee?
- grow a passion within the church membership for welcoming first time visitors?
Maybe your team has all the church hospitality systems in place.
But it continues to feel like your volunteers don’t quite get it?
Puzzled why your church visitors don’t come back?
- Maybe your members talk to each other and ignore the first time visitor.
- Maybe your volunteers are not serving the needs of visitors.
- Maybe your first time visitors don’t feel welcomed.
Church hospitality systems break down where volunteers lack vision.
With a vision for welcoming the visitors that God brings you, your volunteers won’t rise up to make a meaningful difference.
Proper vision casting will help your whole church increase it’s impact.
“So many fantastic ideas on how to be more welcoming” – R. Wade.
“Practical suggestions to address vital issues”
Our Teams Had a Renewed Purpose
Read the testimony of one who actually heard this talk live:
“Fall has gone well. I believe the First Touch teams have a renewed sense of purpose and others are doing their part to apply the welcoming concepts they learned when you spoke here. I heard from many folks about how helpful and energizing it was to hear you speak.
One of the most notable changes was seen at an event held past Saturday, which we do every year. But this year we had an excellent turnout of volunteers, and those who participated really got involved in engaging with the community.
Your talk helped us see the need to engage people, not just serve them
I think overall it was one of our most successful events ever, and was a real example of how the momentum is shifting in a positive way.” P Strachan, Midlothian VA.
In this 79 minute audio MP3, pastors, hospitality ministry leaders, and volunteers will learn:
- 4 Reasons Church Visitors Don’t Return and Which Ones You Can Fix
- Meeting the Expectations of Your Church Visitors
- Evidence of Poor Church Hospitality Practice
- The Importance of Initiative in Greeting Church Visitors
- What to do when the worship service is over.
- 14 Ways to Cast a Hospitality Vision
- How to Pray With Your Church Visitors
- 7 Next Steps for the Next 30 days.
There was SO much in this recording. The biggest thing for me was hearing the importance of what our church can do when the service is over to initiate conversation with newcomers. You also gave us practical ideas that we could easily implement.
We have got quite good systems in place for before the service, but its after the service that we really need to work on. Thanks for pointing out some ideas for what we might do – Renda W, New Zealand.
Format: MP3 audio download (70 MB)
To successfully play this file, you must have some kind of MP3 device or player on your computer that will play it. Most modern computers are set to go.
Availability: After you complete your purchase, it is instantly downloadable (even it it’s 2 in the AM). If you can’t do it now, you’ll receive an instant email to download the file during the next 5 days.
Price: $10.00 USD.
Where to get this download
After your payment gets processed, you
- can download this file instantly and
- you’ll receive a download link in an email confirmation.
- the payment system doesn’t accept your credit card or
- you have any questions that have been unanswered,
Please email me directly and let me know how I can help.
Or Use the form at our contact page
Or use our facebook page to ask your question.
I’m the only person who does customer service and your questions will get answered promptly when I’m on-line.