I love giving conferences, and you love to attend them.
They give all sorts of
- Fresh inspiration
- New vitality
- New action steps
But once the conference is over,
how do you actually make the changes inspired by the conference?
Here is what one pastor said to me in conversation:
“Two years ago, we decided we wanted to be more involved with evangelism.
We began praying and reading, we had a conference . .. .but where do we go next?”
First Time Ministry Leader
Are you the newly appointed volunteer of the committee or to address
- Church Visitor follow up?
- Training Church Greeters
Are you feeling a little overwhelmed with too much information but not enough clarity to know where to start?
Particularly if you
- Lack personal experience
- Feel uncomfortable
- Don’t know where to start
- Just getting started in hospitality ministry
- Feel like your hospitality and welcome ministry are stuck.
- Feel energized about future vision because you’ve come back from a conference.
His taking the time to first hear about our church profile
and current state of evangelistic activities
before offering input was encouraging
and helped make the title of Evangelism Coach
fitting for Chris.
He then proceeded to offer direction
that was both appropriate and doable.
Deming Presbyterian Church
15-25 in worship
How it works:
Speak to Chris and get the answers you need right now.
60-90 minutes team hospitality coaching call – Direct, Friendly Advice
I provide your ministry with the advice and answers you need via telephone or Skype.
It’s travel free, and therefore much cheaper than having me come in person.
Time: One 60-90 minute conversation by telephone or over the internet via various technologies I have access to.
Cost: current price is on the order page.
Ready for Results?
- Practical. Based on my life experiences teaching evangelism on two continents and in two languages.
- Biblical – No compromising of Scripture to get butts on benches here.
- Personal – You’ll work with me to plan and apply lessons to fit the personality of your church.
- Affordable – A fraction of the cost of taking your ministry team to a conference or me to speak in person for a few days.
- Church-Based – You learn right from home and apply each lesson immediately to your church.
- Step-by-Step Help. – You get some great ideas and focus to apply right away.
- Gospel-Centered – It’s all about Jesus, proclaiming the glorious good and making disciples.
“Chris was great in helping me discover
I wasn’t focused on right thing.
He helped me refocus
and I found myself re-energized.”
— D. Watson, Church Planter.
Get Started Now — Risk Free.
I provide the conference line or video calling service.
Plan on 60 minutes and up to 90 minutes.
Risk Free: If you are not satisfied with our conversation, I will reimburse the entire fee, no questions asked. I’d rather you be satisfied than have your money and you be disappointed.
Next step? …
Current pricing is seen when you choose the order now button to review the description prior to purchase.
What will happen once you click the Order Now button above?
You will be taken to a page in the EvangelismCoach store add that item to your cart.
If you have trouble:
Contact me right away.
If in doubt, email me right away. If I don’t respond, email me again. If I still don’t respond, it means I’m not getting your email, so find me on Twitter or skype. I do respond, but only if I get a question or message form you.
PS. Most calls are scheduled to take place within 48 hours of payment receipt but book your call now to ensure availability. However, with a team call, we can schedule for your next meeting within the next 15-20 days.