Tips you can implement this weekend
With this instantly downloadable 83 page electronic Ebook (no hard copy available), you will find ideas like:
- Six words you never want to say to a first time church visitor. (Save yourself from potential embarrassment!)
- What 9 out of 10 visitors think is important when coming your church
- How to organize a team of church greeters.
- Four variables that influence your church visitors to come back.
- Five barriers to effective welcome of church guests.
- Train a team of church greeters.
- Why church hospitality is not evangelism.
- List of over 20 bible verses about hospitality.
- 9 ideas for church visitor thank you gifts
- How to assemble a church visitors packet.
- 1 gift never to give a church visitor.
- 16 Study questions for group discussion.
- What never to install in a church bathroom!
- What common greeting used to be frowned upon in the 1920s.
- The 10 most important minutes to gauge the friendliness of your congregation.
- And lots more!
We are passing your How to Welcome Church Visitors book around the Session.
The Elders are reading it. I encouraged them to make notes in the margin as to their thoughts, ideas, responses, etc.
I, however, found your ebook to be very helpful.
Probably the best overall thing we received was a sense of encouragement that there are practical steps our little country church can do.
Sometimes you just quit noticing things because you see them all the time; they don’t register any more.
With your hospitality audit, we noticed almost 50 small things we could fix right away for very little money.
To Complete Your Transaction
By clicking the Order Now button, you’ll go to the EvangelismCoach.org store which will allow you to add that item to your cart.
RISK FREE: If you don’t like it, simply ask me for a refund for up to 1 year after your purchase it. Details below.
FORMAT: Electronic Book (PDF). If you don’t have a PDF reader, they are a free download. You’ll get instructions.
DELIVERY: The download is instantly available (or within a few minutes, anyway).
If you have more questions, read on below:
Download It Now – Read It Today– Use It Tomorrow!
DIGITAL EDITION (PDF) ONLY FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD
Further questions about your purchase?
You can use any credit or debit card, worldwide.
- Not in the US? That’s ok. Any Credit/Debit card accepted worldwide.
- Any other questions? Ask me the contact page.
- Availability: Typically instantly after payment, with extra link sent to email.
- You will have a 5 day window to make your download.
- I’ll send you a few follow up emails to make sure you got everything ok.
- Be assured there are no up sells on the next page.
What Else do you receive besides the Ebook?
Bonus #1: Coaching Appointment
For those who purchase the next
10, 7, 4 copies of this book before, I will offer you an hour of church hospitality coaching time over the telephone to help you apply some of these tips to your situation.
People have paid to access to my evangelism training and you can have your own for free.
Chris Walker’s coaching ability is wonderful. He’s a clear thinker with a way of cutting through the clutter and confusion surrounding a problem. He focuses on the most practical path to a resolution and effectively communicates how to reach the intended goal.Les Dahlstedt
St. Matthew Lutheran Church
Bonus Download #2: Sample Church Visitor Letters
A lot of people search my main site on church visitor letters for follow-up. As a bonus free download, I want to give you access to 10 form letters for church ministry via a download ebook.
The separate Ebook Purchase and OR Membership site upgrade for church letters will give you access to all 200 plus new ones as they are added weekly.
Sample church letters include: First Time Church Visitor Followup Sequence, Second Time visitors, Small Group visits.
Bonus Download #3: MP3 on How to Get Church Visitor Information
One of the biggest challenges to visitor follow up is getting contact information on your first time visitors.
I interviewed author Yvon Prehn about her ebook on this particular issue. The podcast is available for download and can be played by any media player or portable music device.
That’s a $27 value.
Risk Free 365 days
If you don’t like How to Welcome Church Visitors, simply contact me for a full refund within 90 days of purchase. No hassles. You can even keep the Ebook. I’m so confident that you’ll like and use this book that beginning February 1, 2013, I’ve updated this to 365 days risk free return!
Nearly 1600 copies sold and less than 1% refunded by request since I wrote this. I think that says a lot about the content.
Even if you loose your copy in the digital dustbin of your hard drive, I’ll send you a new one.
I will never see your credit card data. Your transaction is secure and safe and is run through several anti-fraud checks automatically by the payment processor.
I’m the only one in customer service and will address your questions promptly when I’m on-line.
- I will send you a few follow up emails to make sure you got everything ok and that the fulfillment process worked correctly.
- I will not bombard you with emails in the next 10 days to sell you every conceivable product, unlike other online sellers. There will be one with some related items to this purchase.
- You will get a free subscription to our newsletter, which you can cancel at any time by following the links in each edition.
* Paypal users who chose to use e-check instead of credit card, debit card or instant transfer will have to wait up to 3 business days per pay-pal rules that are beyond my control.